Sunday, September 4, 2011

I See the Fields, They are White...Originally Written 3-29-11

Hey!! Okay so today was flippin' awesome!! Note that becasue today was Tuesday, I didn't have class. I came back to the dorm and woke up at like 1:15. I got a text from someone who had also asked another student if one of us would go to help with a food distribution delivery. I volunteered to go and It. Was. AWESOME!! Okay so we went and it took us like 30 minutes just to get to the house with a full blood Shawnee family. One of the members of this family asked if I was Osage and I was like "Hahaha..No. I'm actually part Cherokee." They looked at me and were like "Wow...you're awfully white to be Cherokee". It was pretty legit. LOL!! So we prayed with the family and then we left. On the way back, we prayed the whole time. I think that what God was showing me and speaking to me and the person I was helping was that we both sensed a lot of oppression and depression in that family. We also senseed a lot of bondage.
The wonderful lady I was helping saif that as I prayed for them, she shensed that a lot of negative emotion and all of this darkness seemed like it was just totally lifted and a lot of the joy that's been stolen for soo long seemed like it was brought back.

Real talk:: I needed it. I needed to hear that. I needed to feel the empowerment that God brings me. To tell you the truth and to be honest, I will be damned if I allow Satan to take...No...If I allow him to steal more ground that wasn't his in the first place. I'll be damned if Satan tries to use me for his sick and twisted agenda. I know that it will hurt like hell but I know that the ineritance I have in Christ will be worth everything I have to go through to get there.

Anyway, we got back to the dorms and we prayed together again and this is what was I guess you would say prophetically..I'm still kinda weirded out by that...but anyway:
"Doesn't she know how much I lover her? Why doesn't she know? Doesn't she know that in My eyes, she's so beautiful. She's beautiful the way she is. Why doesn't she know that?"
Haha...Needless to say, I almost cried. I've gotta say that in all reality, it felt great knowing that even though I struggled for a month or so, I definitely know that I'm back on track. It feels amazing to be part of helping out with this wonderful ministry.

So...After I got back, I spent some time reflecting on all that went on. There were so many things that were going through my head. Gotta love it when God speaks. I cannot wait to work with this special friend again.

So...what God was speaking was:

1. Lyrics to the song "Send Me" where it says "I see the fields, they are white. I hear Your voice as it cries, "Who will go for Me...Whom shall I send..is this the generation that's gonna follow to the end..here we sit in silence with so much to be done, Holy Spirit touch us...we need You to come. Here am I, send me. Here am I, send me. And all that I can offer, I lay it down on Your Alter. Praying Holy Fire, consume me."

2. That worship song that's like "Your Praise is like perfume and I'll lavish it on You."

3. The last one was the Misty Edwards song Dove's Eyes.

Okay so this brings me to about 9pm where I'm currently sitting in Theology II.

Haha..Today's been awesome!!

So..Peace Out, Girl Scout!!

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment