Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thank God Friday is Finally Here!! Originally written 4-29-11

Hey!!
So right now I'm sitting in the library and it's been a relatively bsy and hectic morning.
I had a dream that I slept through everything and woke up freaking the hell out...Like I seriously about flipped the fuck out.
Okay so I had this wild ass crazy dream that I slept through John's class. I was honest to God almost in tears!
I checked my phone and was up in plenty of time for class.
After class...I helped clean the college building, went to Subway to grab lunch...
Right now it's 3pm and I need a couple hours to chill before I move onto more cleaning and homework.

Bahaha!!

Hey! I'm back!

Okay so right now it's after 2am and I am freaking tired..I got nothing accomplished so I'm just gonna end this here.

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment