Saturday, September 24, 2011

Matters of the Heart Originally Written 4-14-11

Heyy!!
Okay so today has been relatively relaxing.
I've been hanging out pretty much all day.
Uhm..so it's been pretty interesting day.
Dad called me and from what he told me..and as I'm writing this, the familiar sting of unshed tears set in.
He said that he was cleaning out the garage and he apparently found something that I wrote him when I was little.. That had to be one of the most emotional conversations I've had with him.
He was like "I've been really concerned about you lately. I hope everything's okay with you."
I was trying to fight back the tears and was like "Yeah. Everything's fine". It made me think about how many secrets and lies that have become the new normal for me lately.
I seriously hate this unshakeable feeling of being such a let-down to both him and mom :-(
Needless to say, upon hanging up, I finally broke down in tears and it definitely put a bit of a somber overcast over my day..Soo...
Note that it was around 4pm and it was like pitch black outside. There was a hella crazy storm and I was home alone. It was like thundering and lightening...annnddd...then it started hailing. I about flipped the fuck out. I was like "Holy shit..what the hell do I do!?" I was pretty effing scared.
Soo...who says my life isn't interesting?? LMAO!
'kay.., well I'm gonna end it here since I gotta get to bed.


Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment