Saturday, August 6, 2011

Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day Originally written 3-28-11

Heyy!! Okay so today was pretty cool.
I know that the next few days are going to be hella hectic and busy since I'm going home in a couple of days. But..back to the point of the matter. Okay so this is soo weird. A friend and I were talking and were soo late to class. It sucked..so we were talking and we were saying how Meghan promised to take us to Starbucks after ICLC.
Okay so we went to class and Meghan was like "Do you guys want to go get coffee?"
We were like "Yeah" so we went.
It was pretty fun. I had a break between Comp. and US History and to be perfectly honest, I was scared shitless because I knew that my heartless douchebag of an instructor was gonna be crazy pissed that I mised a test last week.
He wasn't and I was thankful.
So after class, I was freaking tired. I woke up around 3:30 and had a text from Mark that said:
"Hey, Gorgeous! I haven't heard from you in a while. How are you doing? Message me back. Bye".
I was like "That fucking made my day!" It was awesome.

Okay so tonight we had Methods of Art. It was soo fun! We got to paint our own color wheels.
I felt like I was in elementary school again. It was pretty awesome.
Wel, it's been a long day. I'm tired.
Peace out, Girl Scout!
**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment