Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Deliverer, My Messiah, My Redeemer Originally written 4-23-11

Hey!!
Oaky so it looks like today's gonna be a relatively relaxing day since the 'rents are gonna be gone for most of the day. Thank God! Bahaha!!
I'm probably gonna spend the biggest part of the day lounging on the couch!!


Hey!! So mom and I just got back from Las Fuentes...and they're headed out. I'll write more later.

Hey..they just got back and I've spent the last hour straightening my hair. so I logged onto Facebook and saw LT's status about an Easter drama/musical production thing that was being held at Boulevard.

I've never gotten ready for a church thing that fast in my life..EVER!!

So...we just got back. All I can really say is...it was AWESOME!!  Okay so it was one of the best productions I've seen in a long time!! It can be compared to the Christmas train..minus the actual train..bahaha!

That's the only way I can really describe it. bahaha!

LT did a solo....SOOO EFFING AMAZING!!

I was like "Holy crap!! That's LT!!" Mom's jaw about hit the ground...she was sooo  shocked!!

The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been to be able to see him and give him a hug (Sweet Jebus..did I really just say that?!)

Oh, well...we had to leave anyway to get stuff ready for tomorrow.

Well, this stormy weather is making me soo sleepy!!

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment