Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bulletproof Originally written 4-5-11

Hey!!
Okay so.. guess what?
My instincts were dead on. That stupid ignorant bitch essentially made me meet with her.
Oh, Dear God..that was one crazy ass meeting.
She basically said that if I go back to Bacone, disaster would hit.
I was thinking "Yeah..okay..whatever"
There are so many things that I want ot say that I feel like I can't. I don't feel loved here. At. All.
I feel like I'm just a number. It fucking sucks to no end. It pisses me off when she kept saying that "I was in no shape emotionally and/or spiritually to even make a decision like going back to Bacone"...WTF?!
I basically have it all mapped out in my head that when she wants me to let my guard down, my thinking will always be "When Hell freezes over!!"
That's not gonna happen.
My mind's made up and that's all there is to it.
If she think's I'm gonna open up and pour my heart out..she's got another thing coming...This time:
I WILL BE BULLETPROOF!!

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment