Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rant and Rave Originally Written 4-7-11

Hey!
Okay so today I don't have class at all..Yay!

Uhmm...I'm thinking that today is..it HAS to be all about homework.
We'll see..uhm..yeah..so I'll write more later.
Okay so I decided to go meet with the ignorant bitch...to really be honest...I know that this is going to make me sound like the most 2-faced ungrateful bitch on the face of the earth..but it seems like the more I meet with her, the more and more I am convinced that by going back to Bacone, I'm definitely sure that I'm making the right move.
I think that I more than likely have said all of this before but now..more than ever...I know that I'm making the right decision.
What's more is that no matter what anyone says, I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want and that's all there is to it.
Screw what everyone says. I will be freaking damned if I let anyone from this cult dictate where I go to school next fall, or if I do whatever whenever.
Well, enough of this rant...It's 11:30pm and I haven't even started on my US History paper.

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment