Saturday, September 24, 2011

Too Much to Do, Too Little Time Originally Written 4-13-11

Hey!!
Okay so right now I'm hanging out in the library!

I'm really tired but I've got a TON of stuff to catch up on since the ignorant bitch's Bible study thing is starting back up....Not really sure if I'm going but we shall see.
I've got
6 assignments for Comp.
2 papers to start
Vacuum
Make my bed
Pick up clothes
Clean my bathroom
Clean my desk
Work on my resource file
Do lesson plan

Full day? Sadly yes.

Well, I've gotta head to US History in a couple of minutes.
I'll write more later.
Hey..so..today was in all actuality seimi productive.
I did everything but the homework and vacuuming :-(
I went to the ignorant bitch's house.
I felt...I don't know..like there was tension in the air. Maybe it was just me.
Uhm..so when I got back, I was like dead tired.
And after a couple cups of tea, I kind of got some energy back. Annd..the time is now after midnight so I'm gonna go ahead and get to bed.

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment