Saturday, September 24, 2011

So Much to Do, So Little Time Originally written 4-4-11

Hey!!
Okay so right now I'm sitting up here in the library. I've got soo much homework to do!!
I've got so much going on this week.
So far today, I've got:
4 assignments for Comp.
The thing for "Rihanna"
My lesson plan
and 2 papers that are comin' up.
**Sigh** This is gonna be a really long day and I am so praying that I don't have to meet with a bitch from Hell today.
Unfortunately, I'm sure that I will..hmm..haha.
Okay well, I gotta go for awhile.
Hey!! I'm back!
Okay so the fact that I was able to dodge calls and texts from a certain someone was a success but I've got a feeling that tomorrow I'm gonna have to buck up and meet with this ignorant bitch.
I'm not looking forward to that. At. All.
Then, fast forwarding to class tonight..we had a relatively short yet fun Methods of Art class.
Ughh...The cycle of homework will NEVER end! Thank God I have all day tomorrow to catch up on homework. :-)

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment