Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Day from Hell!! Originally Written 4-30-11

Hey!!
Okay so it's currently a little after 3am.
This has been such an eventful, long, dramatic day..not to mention long.

Okay so today we filmed the video for Theology II.
It was a really long and dirty experience.
I was DISGUSTING!!
After I took a shower and ate...I had a really...bittersweet..conversation with LT via Facebook IM.

Okay so LT said how excited he was about me coming back to Bacone and being part of the worship team again.

And then he mentioned that he wasn't going to be with the praise team anymore.

I was like "WHAT THE HELL!?!"

And then he said "That's the good news..you don't have to put up with me next year..I thought you would be happy about that!!"

By this point, I was shaking and was seriously on the verge of tears. I don't know what the hell is going on but I've got a gut feeling that he was forced to step down for one reason or another.

What I do know is that this really, really sucks. Just when things couldn't get worse and/or somber or depressing..they got worse..

Uhm...even as I write this...the very air is heavy with unshed tears.

Uhm..Sadie Wilson was thrown off a 4-wheeler this afternoon and died soon after being taken to the hospital.

I hadn't seen her in a couple of years but it seems so unfair...I've found myself asking "Why?" More times than I really care to admit.

In other ways, it hasn't really hit me yet.

What's more is that when I think of her, I can't help but think about Jordon.

Anyway, it's been a really rough night.

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment