Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just Another Tuesday Originally written 5-3-11

Heyy!!
Okay so right now I'm listening to a Rascal Flatts song and it's making me think about Sadie. God, I didn't think I would be impacted this much. I guess it just pisses me off to no mother effing end that it takes this kind of shit to make you realize how short and fragile life really is.

So tonight was another step closer to being done with this semester. We had our portfolio showing thing tonight. I think that it went relatively well. I'm really glad that it's finally over and it's one less thing for me to worry about. :-D

Uhm...After that, I got a call from a very good friend of mine.  I hadn't heard from him since he called me one night back in 2008 and literally saved my life. It's been quite some time now and I'm so grateful that we're more or less back in contact. He means a great deal to me and he saved my life..what more can you say?? hahaha.

Holy hell...it's 2:15am...

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment