Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise Originally written 5-4-11

Heyy!!

Okay so right now it's about 12:30 at night and right now I've come to the ever-elusive conclusion that I did absolutely nothing productive at all today. Uhm...Yeahh...I've got a shit load of stuff to dot tomorrow. FML!!
Okay so this would be what's left of my to-do list...of which I have the extreme joy and pleasure in completing ALL. DAMN. DAY.:

Laundry
Put up shoes
Put up clothes
Organize pink shelves
Go through clothes
Make grocery list
Gather up homework
Clean out closet
Clean off dressers
Pack
Make resource file
Make lesson plans

This should be fun...especially since I'm taking a shit load of it home on Friday. **Sigh** Also note the fact that my room looks like a mother effing war zone right now.

Ugghhh...Tomorrow is gonna be HELL!!

Okay well I am mother freaking tired and I've got a long ass day of cleaning and packing!!

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment