Saturday, September 24, 2011

Trouble in Paradise? Originally written 4-25-11

Heyy!!

Well, today has to have been one of the shittiest days of my life!! I FX'd English Comp. FMFL!!

God...I swear...I CANNOT LEAVE FAMILY OF FAITH FUCKING FAST ENOUGH!!  On the plus side...it will give me more time to focus on my other classes.

I'm just praying to God that Mom doesn't find out.

If she does...I plan on telling her that I bombed the final.

Until I can think of a better plan...I guess that's it. Bahaha.

I'm not sure what I'm more pissed off about....myself or this whole mess of a situation..DAMN!

Oh well..live and learn!!
Unfortunately, the price I paid for this life lesson was pretty hard core.

Anyway, I'm exhausted and I have had one long assed brutal day.

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment