Saturday, September 24, 2011

TGIF Originally written 4-1-11

Hey!!
Okay so at the moment, I'm sitting in the library, snacking on junk food...I know..not the best but Iwas like "If I don't eat anything soon, I'm gonna be sick!" So Yeahh..Ughh..

Thank You, Dear Lord sweet Baby Jesus that I'm going home!! God, I cannot leave this damn place fast enough. I've got a huge mountain of homework so we pretty damn well know what my evening tonight will be consisting of. Kill. Me. Now. I'm hoping I can get my Theology and US History papers done by tomorrow so I can get this printed. This should be fun. Baha.
Hopefully I can get my hair and nails did sometime today too. God knows them puppies need help!!
We'll see. Bahaha!!
I'm soo ready for class to start!!! I've got like another 10 minutes before I have to head down there.
Ugh...on a lighter note, I'm hoping I can start the Philip Mohabir book..I think it's called like Hands of Jesus or something.
Anyway...one of my instructors keep raving about it.
So we'll see...okay well I'm gonna go for a while!!
Hey I'm back!! Okay so it's around 2am. It's been a hella long day.

I got my acceptance letter to Bacone!! HELLLSS YEAHH!!
I am so excited but that also means that the time has come for me to announce me not coming back to Family of Faith. How do you bring up an incredibly difficult subject like that? When is the right time to tell the truth?
Well, I gotta go!!
Peace out, Girl Scout!!

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment