Saturday, September 24, 2011

She Wants a Fight, Well Now She's Got One..She Ain't Seen Me Crazy Yet Originally written 4-20-11

Hey!!
Okay so today was one interesting day. Because I am technically skpiing the prayer thing on Friday, The ignorant bitch bitched at me this morning for one stupid ass reason and the dumb ass broad thought I lied to her or some stupid shit like that.

I swear to freaking God...these bitches at Family of Faith and I are going to have it out! Oh my God!!
Okay so I wasn't home ten mother effing minutes before she called the damn house phone...I got bitched at some more and then Dad had to start in on me.
FML!! It freaking pissed me off!!
Well, on a lighter and happier note..I am finally a Bacone student!! HELLS YEAH!
I'm soo excited!!!
Well, I gotta go unpack!!


Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment