Sunday, September 4, 2011

Today was a Fairy Tale..Originally Written 3.31.11

Hey!!
Okay so today == Freaking AWESOME!!

I didn't have class today but I had a meeting (Big EFFING SURPRISE!!) with 2 people.

I was like tripping the f*ck out!! I was like seriously going ape sh*t the entire way to the friggin school.
I was so scared. So I go in and sat down and the thing started.

I was almost in tears. Baasically it was that I needed to step my game up and get serious, which i agreed with and I made an 84 on my test. I was soo happy!! I was really fighting back tears. Oh Yeah...I've gotta do meetings 3. Freaking. Times. A. Week.

F*ck. My. Life. Haha..we'll see how that goes.

Needless to say, this shall be interesting.

On the plus side, we had a test in Theology that was an #EpicBomb but the silver lining was that we got pizza and breadsticks.

It was fun.

And I spent the last few hours packing and cleaning to go home.

It's late and I'm tired.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment