Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Piece of my Ever-Loving Mind Originally Written 5-5-11

Hey!!

Okay so today was HELL!!

Packing took up the biggest part of the day..Oh, my God..it was insane!!

I had no idea how much stuff I had until I actually started getting it all ready to go..as soon as mom finishes up that meeting tomorrow.

It's prettty safe to say that I am more or less scared shitless about what that dumb broad is gonna tell mom..Mehh...just another week of this bull shit. For what will be most likely one of a million times in the coming week: Coming to Family of Faith from an academic standpoint was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my effing life!!!

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am an effing IDIOT!! #EpicFail!!

Well, I think that's about it!!

Peace out, Girl scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment