Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome Back to the Blogging Circuit, Miss Sarah!!

Okay so for those that were following my WordPress blog, I am sure that it was a shock that it was no longer in existence. The reasons for that were:
1.    I don’t like someone telling me what I can and cannot write about (last I checked, dear, you weren’t God.)
2.    I didn’t appreciate someone getting my parents involved about how some of my postings weren’t based on God and asked them what their thoughts were on the matter.
3.    Very few things can get me fuming and get my blood boiling to the point of being ready to spit fire. One thing that pisses me off to no end is someone controlling my writing. When everything else around me is crumbling, writing is the one thing that no one can take away from me. The fact that someone could be so selfish and straight up, so self-righteous to say that I can’t write about something…HELLO…I have 2 parents at home, I don’t need 3. There are few things that can bring out my inner-bitch and unfortunately, this is one of those things.

Alrighty then, now that the rant and rave portion of this blog is out of the way and I do feel a lot better after….we move on to yet again re-posting the blogs I had previously posted from my Facebook Notes and, of course, my WordPress blog. I actually want to do something a bit different with this blog…because I’ve had a little extra time, I was cleaning out my documents and I came across a file that had several blogs from the ancient and borderline obsolete MySpace…God, I feel old, LOL!! Thankfully I haven’t been discovered yet so I don’t really have my reputation as a writer to put on the line when I post those ridiculous naïve postings. LOL!!

Okay so I guess I’ll kick this first post off with the comments that I had accumulated from my WordPress.

So, here goes nothing.

Note that this process may take a day or 2…or 5….I’m not really sure how long it’s gonna take me to pull and re-situate to make sure everything’s in order and looking as flawless as I can get it.

Dear God, I am SUCH a blog-snob!! LOL!!

Okay, I think that this is more or less it for this posting. The rest will follow whenever I can get to re-formatting and making them look pretty.

Later, my peeps!!

Sarah Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment