Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Ever-Cliché New Year’s Post

Hey everyone!!
Okay so like the heading clearly says….duhm da da dummmm!!
It’s time for the new years post!!
Sooo….here goes nothing!!
Alrighty…
1. Kick butt this semester.
It sounds soooo cliche but if you saw my grades, you would know how hell bent I am on not screwing up again. It’s a bittersweet thing to see how badly I screwed up. I don’t know what my deal was but it is NOT happening again. I’m doing whatever the hell it takes for me to get back to where I know I should be.
2. Read 1 book a month for myself.
I’m thinking of doing an experiment where instead of logging onto Facebook at 10pm, I’m gonna read until I fall asleep. Hopefully it will help in me going to bed a LOT earlier than I did last semester.
3. STUDY, STUDY, STUDY
Okay so….this more or less goes hand in hand with me kicking butt in school. My plan is to de-activate the Facebook the week I have a test so that I am not faced with the temptation of spending hours chatting with friends and endless hours on FarmVille. Will it work?? We shall see. hahaha. 
4. No vending machine food
I also have another experiment going where I’m not gonna eat food from a vending machine. Instead, I’ll consume healthier snacks.
5.  Journal a LOT more
I promised myself I would do this last semester and after a month, it more or less fell by the wayside. I really want to spend 2 hours a day writing…after all homework and other obligations are done.
6. Don’t skip class or prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so…I slept through class more than I would have liked last semester and I plan on working toward not missing any class sessions or prayer unless I’m sick or something.
7. Have an all-around better attitude
I plan on working on having a better attitude and more of a teachable spirit towards everything and not being so ‘put off’ by the comments of others.
8. Grow in my faith and get closer to God
I think this is probably one of the most important things to constantly work towards. I plan to spend a LOT more time with God and praying a LOT more than I ever did before.
And there ya have it!!
Talk to you guys later!!
Byeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment