Wednesday, March 16, 2011

:::…Reflections of Snowpalooza 2011…:::

Heyyy Everyone!
Okay so I realized that it’s been a little bit since I’ve posted anything. Bahaha. You would think that with pretty much a whole week off of school, I would have ample time to blog. Think again, sunshine!
Between sleeping in until noon (Which I admit was like 20 shades of lovely) and working on a book critique that’s due in 2 weeks
(I know, I know…It’s kind of unlike me to get ahead like that. Baha!! In all reality, I just want to do my best work. Whether that’s proving myself to my instructors or myself, I’m not sure.) Hahaha.
So, like I said..We pretty well had the week off.
We had class on Monday and I had my first Portfolio Creation class…I’m pretty excited. It’s gonna be a TON of work but hellooo….I get to make scrapbook-like pages.
After that, the weather started and needless to say, we were out of school the rest of the week.
My days were spent watching movies and working on my book critique.
Still not done with it but I’m hoping to get it done this week!!
On Friday, the parents came up to my dorm. The plan was just to go shopping and come back so they could leave before the roads iced over.
Well, we weren’t gonna go eat but my dad decided he wanted Chili’s so that’s where we went.
To be really honest and open, I was very uncomfortable at first because even though we had forgiven each other and all that, I was thinking “Is he gonna throw it back in my face?”
I’ve gotta say…we had a really great time. There was no yelling, name-calling, anything.
I was amazed that we had a very civilized conversation. He asked if I had any tests or assignments that were coming up and we talked about my book critique I was working on. It was a really awesome day. We also found out my BlackBerry contract expired and I was up for a phone upgrade.
I think I’m a bit of a BlackBerry snob. Even though I had a lot of problems with my BlackBerry Bold melting and various other problems, I still love them. hahaha.
So I got my BlackBerry Torch and I completely ADORE it!! 
And that brings us to Sunday…
Not sure what the day is gonna bring since it’s noon and I’m still in my PJ’s.
Well, I’m outta here!!
Sarah out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment