Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TO THE BEST SEMESTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyy everyone!
Okay so I just got back from a meeting with a really good friend and there are gonna be some MASSIVE changes in both my study habits and other aspects in my life. It’s pretty crazy how I just up out of nowhere started a blog. Haha. I’m really excited to see where it takes me. But I digress. Anyway…
So I’m back in my dorm room getting ready to clean and do a little laundry and then get organized to see what I need to get done for the rest of this week and hopefully, get a jump start on the reading for next week.
I’m doing whatever the heck it takes for me to be the student that I know I can be. Y’know, it’s so weird how I came to this school, almost to the point of total devestation where I was so worn down by a lot of stuff that went down at my old school where I didn’t have the physical strength to hold my head up. 
I’m still not where I want to be in both my spiritual and academic life but I know that eventually, I will get to that point to where actually wanting to spend time with God and wanting to study won’t be like something I HAVE to do but something I WANT to do. I cannot wait until I get to that point.
There are many changes I want to make in my personal family life.
I truly want the relationship between my dad and I to be much stronger. I really want to be able to hug him without having a vile taste in my mouth or having that uncomfortable, awkward feeling.
I really think that this semester will be the BEST SEMESTER EVER!!! And I am sooo excited to see how it’s all gonna unfold.
Love you!!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment