Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Randomness At Its Most Glamorous

Hey peeps..okay so this could be the first of 2 or 3 posts today.
Not really sure yet.
So right now, I’m looking over my to-do list I made at like midnight last night…
All I can say is…Kill. Me. Now.
Oh hey, it’s 11:11..make a wish…I wish for success in everything I do today…hahaha!!
Like one of the blogs I posted not too long ago, I’m in a very sarcastic mood.
My day is being spent studying for Methods and enjoying Grey’s Anatomy on DVD.
Not really sure how drooling over McDreamy and McSteamy, listening to Callie being a smart A….and methods of music all fit together but somehow, it fits.
Quote of the day “Christopher, this is Tyler. Tyler, Christopher. You both hate chicken. Discuss”
Callie is pretty legit.
Moving on…hahaha….You can tell I woke up WAAYYY too early this morning.
Although, it could be worse and I could be quoting Army Wives and Lifetime movies….LOL!!
The fact that this has to be one of the most random posts….
Seriously…something about the spring-y atmosphere outside and the fact that I’m still in my pajamas has a very odd effect.
And there may have been mention of a mani/pedi this weekend.  Gotta love it.
So….Basically here you have the ultimate multitasker…
Grey’s Anatomy playing on my laptop, Army Wives going on the iPod, Lifehouse also playing on the laptop, studying for Methods, and just threw in a load of laundry.
I’m trying to get up the energy to start cleaning this disaster of a room….**Sigh**
So aside from munching on delish grilled cheese, I’m currently listening to an awesome song I found while finishing up the last 30 seconds on a Teen Mom episode. It was by this band called Vienne…I’ve never heard of them until I heard this song at the end of said Teen Mom episode and I thought that it more or less kinda fit my current mood, therefore I decided to post it.
After listening to it and looking up the lyrics (thanks, MTV.com), I discovered that it is me in song form. Baha. But I really liked it and how it really does kinda capture the raw emotion and stuff I’ve been feeling the past couple of weeks.  
She’s broken,
waiting for a savior.
Hoping for someone to take her out of here.
yeah…
She’s beaten, battered and bruised.
No freedom.
She’s fighting to find the light of day,
yeah…
Until she breaks down, something’s gotta give.
She’s trying to find a way out.
Until she breaks down, something’s gotta give.
She’s trying to find a way out.
Stories, told a few thousand stories,
of how she’s gonna find her way back home.
Yeah….
Still the night is young,
She can’t escape the silence all alone.
Is someone going to take her out of here?
Yeah…
Until she breaks down, something’s gotta give.
She’s trying to find a way out.
Until she breaks down, something’s gotta give.
She’s trying to find a way out.
Words are fading,
She is broken.
Words are fading,
She is broken.
She is broken.
Until she breaks down, something’s gotta give.
She’s trying to find a way out.
Until she breaks down, something’s gotta give.
She’s trying to find a way out.
So…The fact that I began this post around 11am and it is now 1:20am the next day, technically…..My timing is just lovely.
I think it’s a record at the fact that it’s only 1:42, and I’m already packed to go home for the weekend.
It’s so hard to believe that in like less than 12 hours, I will be at Bacone again.
I’m really scared, excited, and nervous all at the same time. It feels so surreal that I will be back there after so many months.
The blog about that will be posted after my interview!!!
But anyway, I still cannot believe that I’m headed back there.
I think I need this.
I need to go back there.
Even though there was so much oppression and everything else that was happening, in some strange way, it will always be home to me.
I think the joke now with my pending return is “The beloved prodigal child is returning!!”
Well, I’m outta here!!
Bye peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment