Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bacone College Memories

Okay so I’ve been missing Bacone like no other the past few months and I’ve realized that the past few postings have been…well…more than a little too heavy and somber so hopefully this particular blog will bring a little randomness to it. Baha!
Okay so this all sparked when my bestie from Bacone fired up my Facebook wall with this post:
your picture makes me very very sadd. i miss bacone!!!! I DONT WANNA GROW UP ANY MORE!!!! its full of broken dream and broken promises!!!! SARAH BRIXEY I MISS YOU MY BESTIE!!!! hey april coming up member during college week of good friday was in goood ole davis well sulphur swimminggg.. AND WEE both got sick afterwards.. lol I miss you bfff.. lovesss you
Okay…soo….we were out of school for Good Friday and had a long weekend….Said bestie and I took a little road trip and spent the weekend with her family…It was Easter weekend and we went swimming……needless to say, I had the WORST cold of my life after that for like a month. It was pretty awesome. That was the weekend that Sarah went completely bleach blonde. It was an awesome weekend. Baha!
Upon reminiscing via Facebook until 2am…
We both came to the shocking conclusion that even though we were literally counting down the days until we were free, you never know what you’ve got until it’s gone.
Anyway…haha.
We move on to the night the bestie forgot her dorm room keys, cell phone, and something else…
We had dinner at Mazzio’s and then decided to go to Seminole to meet her parents to get her stuff at like 9pm…It was funny…Okay so we were coming back at like midnight…I think both of us had class at 8am….in her little yellow Beetle….There were 2 guys in a Mazda that wanted to race us. Needless to say, the inside joke of “Hey girls!! Let’s race!! How ’bout no and slam on the brakes?” Had us both cackling like no other for quite some time after that….2 insane guys in a Mazda and 2 girls in a yellow Bug…Yeahh, good times.
After that, we move onto our Monday Night Ritual:
We would go to Little Ceasar’s Pizza for dinner and then go to Sally’s Beauty store to get hair color and would do all sorts of color and stuff for my hair because I could never decide what haircolor I wanted. I would also skip praise team practice and we would have a sleepover in her dorm room window and watch movies all night…ending with me going to my Intro to Ed. class and Bacone Hour. Baha!!
The next insane story of the 2 Bacone Besties is…
The night before she and I went to her house………
We stopped by my parents’ house at like 10pm so I could do laundry and get stuff ready so we could leave the next afternoon….She LOVED my daddy….it was too funny because they were talking about fishing or something…I was bored. Bahaha!
And that brings us to the last Bacone memory of the besties….
One night, we were having a sleepover in her dorm room…Note that there was snow and ice on the ground…
we somehow got the bright idea to climb out of her dorm room window and run around the campus at like 2am because we were bored….Go figure that, right!! haha! And I had just colored my hair with pink highlights and had just rinsed out the color…my hair was wet. We were in shorts and flip flops..and I want to say tank tops…running around campus with snow on the ground.
So there you have, the famous memories of Sarah and Kotaaaa……….
I’m sure a lot of you won’t think these are as funny as we did but there ya go. Hahaha! Peace out, peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment