Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sadie Bop Bop

Hey Hey Howdy, Peeps!! So this blog post is gonna be a little more somber and heavy than the last ones have been. For those that are following me on Facebook, I'm sure you're aware of the death of a special little girl by the name of Sadie...Today I've been thinking about her a LOT lately and especially this week during Vacation Bible School when I'm around little girls her age. Uhmm...Most people that know me relatively well will tell you that I'm almost too good at hiding when I'm upset or sad about something. Right now, the gloves are coming off and the real talk is about to go down.I've gotta say that like most people, I have my good days and my bad days.Tonight is one of the bad nights of missing her.My defense mechanism instincts are saying go with your feelings but my heart is saying go with what you know. This time, I'm (for once) listening to my heart.To put a literal spin on things, I'm in all actuality listening to Sadie's favorite song: That gay Bieber kid's song "Never Say Never" (He IS actually gay, right??) But back to the point of the matter: My heart's saying that this is a wound that may take a lifetime to heal. I think that even though I know there are gonna be days that I probably will break down in tears that she isn't here and I know that those days are gonna be hell but I also know that life goes on and that I want to make her proud by living life like she did...to the fullest. :-)I'll be damned if I don't make her proud.I love you the whole Heaven, Sadie Bop Bop.Keep Jordon in line. We'll meet again someday, Sweet Girl.I love you.
Peace out, Peeps!!
Byeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment