Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Sarahtastic Blog about Sarah

Hey Peeps!!
Okay so it's been a minute since I've updated this thing.

Uhm...Nothing's really new with me except the fact that I start summer school on Monday..
Current projects include finishing up my own baby book that is taking eternity and a day and also I'm doing Seventeen magazine's annual short story competition.
Unfortunately, said short story is kicking my ass.
I'm thinking of doing a story based on "If I Die Young" By the Band Perry.
I haven't really decided this. Pretty much the consensus is that I'm gonna be up for a long time. With such a deep and heavy song, it's pretty safe to say that there will be a tear or 2 shed during this lovely process....Well..Let's get this party started!!
haha!
Peace Out, Girl Scout!

Until next time,

BYEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment