Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dazed and G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

Hey peeps!!
Well, Week One of summer school is COMPLETE!!

Oh, my God!

Okay so I've gotta say...It is soo great to be back at Bacone.
When I walked through the doors of the Palmer Center on the first day..to be perfectly honest...it was one of the most unsettling feelings.
Honest to God, I had no idea what to think or do.

It was like this overwhelming feeling of calmness like I've never known.
It was so weird!! I was so excited and so nervous all at the same time.
Part of me was thinking "Hell Yeah!! I'm back, baby!!" And the other part of me was thinking "Oh, God...what the hell was I thinking??"

As I walked by the snack bar, I felt my phone buzz and I stopped to answer it.

As I was talking, I saw a certain Dr. Thompson who took his own sweet time looking over to where I was standing.

When he finally saw me, we made eye contact and I swear to you...it wasn't a walk..but a run to where I was.

He gave me the biggest hug and the conversation went a little somethin' somethin' like this:

LT: Oh, wow!! Welcome back, girl!! How are you!!

Me: I'm actually really good. :-)

LT: It's so good to see you back here!! How does it feel to be back?

Me: I'm so blank...It's like part of me is so excited but another part of me is thinking "Oh, God..what did I just get myself into?"
LT: Well, I'm so excited...I'm excited that you're excited!! It's gonna be great having you back.

Me: It's great to be back!!

We hugged again and I went to figure out where my class was located in good ol' Samvel (LOL!) Richards Hall.
-------------------------------------
Tuesday and Wednesday's class meetings went really well!! :-D
Uhm...Yeah..the online Creativity class is another story.
I had no idea how intense and how time-consuming this class was gonna be.
It's been a blast and I am ready to rock Week 2 of both!!

Well, that's it for me!!

Gotta bounce!

Peace out peeps!

Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment