Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bitch..Moan..Whine..Study-udy-udy-udy

Hey Peeps!
Okay so...First off..I've noticed that I've been using the same size font for every entry and I thought that I would spice things up a bit. LOL!!
Now that that's out of the way...we move on to other news...
I seriously am pretty damn close to my breaking point.
Okay so don't get me wrong, I am totally loving summer school but now that the 'honeymoon phase' is over, both classes are picking up speed and thrown into the mix this week- Vacation Bible School at my church.
So..how to totally eff up your sleeping patterns:
Come home on the verge of wanting to freaking pass out, after arguing with yourself, come to the compromise of "It's 8pm now..I'll sleep until 11, get up and then do homework and then go back to bed at 4 to wake up at 10 for class."
Now all of that is well and good..and this would have been a very pointless blog post if it hadn't of been for being so tired that you fall into a coma and don't move until 2:20am.
Needless to say, there's a good chance that I'm gonna be up until it's time for me to head to class. Fan-f*cking-tastic.
So...the first night of VBS was last night..Honest to God, I wish I hadn't of signed up without realizing how intense my summer classes were gonna be.
I'm not sure how I'm gonna be able to juggle everything this week without sacrificing homework time..or sleep..
I was a like a deer in freaking headlights the whole time. It sucked. I've never felt more short fused and more out of my element than I did last night.
I'm hoping and praying that tonight isn't a repeat of that.
But yeah, summer school is going great...The big news is..that I'm pulling in all A's!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was pretty freaking excited!!
I honestly cannot express how great it is to be bringing in grades that I know I can do. It pretty much rocks.
So right now..I'm sitting in my room contemplating the meaning of life..and string..and pudding..hahaha..
Just kidding, just kidding..I'm actually contemplating some Creativity homework. That's hot.
Uhmm..yeshh..that's pretty much it.
I'm also contemplating a pedicure this morning but I don't forsee that happening. Damn.
Anyway, that's pretty much it for this edition of The World According to Sarah...not to be confused with The World According to Paris. hahahaha.

Peace out, peeps!!
Byee!!



No comments:

Post a Comment