Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Life Only I Understand Originally Written 3-26-11

Okay so right now, it's around midnight on a Saturday night. It sounds seriously lame but I'm rockin' out to Israel Houghten, IM'ing, texting, and playing Mario. *Sigh*
What can I say?? hahaha. So here's the low-down on all that went on:
1. I talked to LT via Facebook IM off and on for a few hours.

I've gotta say...even though he and I have butted heads..granted, it was more my own emotions against him..but tamayto, tahmahto. hahaha.
Soo...the good news is...I am officially accepted into Bacone for summer and fall. Can you say "HELLA EXCITED!!"??
Even though I came to Family of Faith willingly, it feels like my place at Bacone has been the real, sole sense of consistency and normalcy in the semester and a half that I've been here. the Praise Team  was what kept me grounded.
In spite of all my bitterness, being in the chapel worshipping brought me a great sense of comfort and I can't wait to be back where I belong. I need my family. I'm not sure if I ever told LT this..but even though I've got a really strong father figure in my life, he is so much like a second father/ uncle type to me and I love him dearly.

2.

I cleaned my room. Uhm..I spent like 4 freaking hours cleaning my room and I still didn't get as much done as I would have liked to. Grr!!
It's like 3am andwe have church in a few hours. Sadly it looks like a full day. I've gotta catch up on studying and homework.
It looks like no church for me tomorrow night... :-(
**End**

No comments:

Post a Comment