Monday, March 19, 2012

To My Parents::

Okay so...I know on my Facebook page a few days ago, I mentioned watching an ancient episode of the Cosby Show where Theo gets a job at an after school youth center. As I re-watched this episode last night, it put some stuff into perspective and that's where this blog originated from!!

To my parents::

I just wanted you both to know how much I appreciate you both.

Even though we fight and argue at times, I don't know where I would be without you.

I just want you to know how blessed I feel that you raised me in church and how even more than that- you taught me right from wrong and to always put God first.

You have both stood by my side through all of my stupid mistakes and all of my victories.

I really do thank God for the both of you.

You both taught me the importance of worshipping and serving God and you showed me the importance of serving others.

So instead of asking for a new laptop battery, a new camera, a new phone, or a new laptop cord--

I just wanted to say thank you for everything that you've done in the past, present, and future.

I love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment