Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Reconciliation of a College Student

Hey...so for those that have been following my blog..you may have noticed how one-sided and bitter I may have seemed.

After taking a month or so deciding whether or not I was going to make this public....

I have decided that I am NOT going to make it as public as I had originally planned. There are several reasons for this.

The main reason being that the only reason I even started this was based solely on my own bitterness and therefore, was doing it straight up out of spite.

After spending a semester at Bacone..I have decided that even though there have been a lot of problems with the praise team and the academic leadership..or lack thereof..at said upper education establishment...I've come to the realization that I was doing this blog for all of the wrong reasons.

Like I said, I was doing this just as an 'In your face' type of thing.

After spending a lot of time soul searching and going over and over in my mind about what to do and whether or not I was gonna go through with posting this blog URL to my Facebook page...the ending result being a question that I kept asking myself...

"If I post this on Facebook...what am I really trying to prove?"

Am I doing this just to..in my mind..retaliate...or..am I really doing this to move forward from all that I had to deal with my last few months at Family of Faith?

At the end of the day, I realized that if I do make it public and if I do make it known that this is something that I have been hiding for so many months, I would just be feeding into my own bitterness and at the same time...Hell...that's all I would be doing. hahaha.

So...as for the fact that I did nothing constructive/productive in this blog other than just talking in circles....

I'm more than likely gonna end it here...

So take it for what it's worth....hahaha.

Peace out, Girl scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment