Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another Perfect Day Originally written 5-7-11

Okay soo...
the day that I have (finally!!( bee ns oexcitedly and so anxiously awaiting was finally here!! Today was FINALLY the day of Bacone's graduation!! I am sooo excited but hella nervous about seeing everyone, especially DK, LT, and my favoritest roomie!! Well, I gotta go..Mom's like out the door!
Hey!! Okay so graduation was definitely bittersweet!
Uhm..It was in all actuality pretty funny..we were trying to find someplace to sit...and well..rewind to when we first got to the civic center. We had to walk like FOREVER!! Anyway..when we first got to the loby/foyer whatever..got the little program thingys and went to find seats..now then..hahhaha...so as we were walking into the actual thing...I saw an old friend of mine and he was being a total smart ass as usual..he hugged me and was like "Damn! I've missed you!! Okay..soo..you have to see somone who is even more sarcastic than me!" He led me to JK and it was awesome to see him..if only for a few hours..I felt like I was really part of the praise team again.
A few seconds later, we walked through the doors and..of course..there was LT in all of his commencement gowned up glory! OMG!
We saw each other and I swear to you..it wasn't a walK..but a RUN to each other!
He was really excited to see me and I was pretty stoked to see him. He was like "How are you doing? Can I give you a hug? Well..soon enough, this is gonna be you!"
I was like "I know!! It's so great to see you! I've been great!"
A few minutes later, the ceremony started. I saw DK, some other people..and THE BEST ROOMIE EVER!!
Okay so as she was walking back to her seat..she saw me and practically tackled me after screaming my name..it was soo awesome! Uhm...a friend's parents were also there because they were being honored for some reason or another as part of the ceremony.
I think as awesome as it was to see her..I was...no...as royally pissed off at the fact that aside from maybe the family of one person..there was no one from Destiny there to support her. All I gotta say..it's so great to know what the priorities are for the Destiny people. Damn.
Oh well...
Peace out, Girl Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment